Training Program Title : Focus on Fire Warden & Fire Safety in The Work Place.
Aim: At the end of this training session participants will be able to –
- Identify hazards which have the potential to cause a fire in their workplace / home.
- Remove or reduce those hazards where practicable.
- Respond efficiently, effectively and safely to an incipient fire in their work place.
- Identify and be fully familiar with the correct type of fire fighting equipment for each type of emergency.
- Understand the legal responsibilities and duties of a fire warden.
Methodology: Interactive / theoretical & Practical – (where appropriate).
Course Duration: 4 hours
Course Attendance: 10 Participants
Main Topics Covered:
- Understand the Science of fire.
- Understand basic Fire prevention techniques.
- Understand the basic mechanics of Fire Spread.
- Identify Ignition sources on your premises.
- Understand the stages in Fire development.
- Methods of fire fighting / Practical use of an fxt.
- Learn the Rules for fire fighting / Evacuation.
- Understand the duties of the Fire warden.
Who Should Attend: Designated fire wardens / Safety Officers / Designated Employees.
Assessment & Certification:
Upon successful completion of the course each participant will receive a Fire Warden Certificate from Absolute Safety & Environmental Services.