Managing Safely is designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle Environmental Health & Safety within their teams.
Includes Case Studies, Work-Shops / (interactive exercises) & PowerPoint presentation to enhance learning.
1 day (Classroom), (4 days Workplace based project).
Projects to be completed within 4 weeks and emailed to email@example.com
- Module 1 – Introducing managing safely
- Module 2 – Assessing risks
- Module 3 – Controlling risks
- Module 4 – Understanding your responsibilities
- Module 5 – Identifying hazards
- Module 6 – Investigating accidents and incidents
- Module 7 – Measuring Performance
- Module 8 – Protecting our Environment
Successful completion of the written and practical assessments enables delegates to gain a Managing Environmental Health & Safely certificate.