Training Program Title : Sports First Aid
Aim: At the end of this training session participants will be competent to administer First Aid in a safe efficient manner in order to preserve life, prevent further injury & promote recovery following accidents / incidents at sporting venues.
Methodology: Interactive, Practical and theoretical.
Delivery: 8 hours
Outline Of Course Content:
Main Topics Covered:
- CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation).
- AED (Automatic External Defibrillator).
- Treatment of Foreign Body Airway obstruction (FBAO).
- Wounds & Bleeding.
- Musculoskeletal Injuries (Including Common Sports related injuries).
- Treatment of sprains & strains.
- Respiratory Distress.
- Burns & Scalds.
Qualification: On successful completion of the course (Written & Practical Assessment) each participant will receive a sports First Aid Certificate issued by Absolute Safety and is valid for 2 years.